4th January Update 2021
We have been placed under a national lockdown our site is now closed for holiday accommodation and can open only for exemptions – please see government guidance below:
Holiday accommodation must close. Hotels, hostels and other holiday accommodation including (bed and breakfast accommodation, holiday apartments, homes, cottages or bungalows, campsites, caravan parks or boarding houses, canal boats or any other vessels) must only provide accommodation for a person who:
- is unable to return to their main residence
- uses it as their main residence
- needs it while moving house
- needs it to attend a funeral, linked commemorative event or following a bereavement of a close family member or friend
- is isolating themselves from others as required by law
- is an elite athlete (or their coach or parent) and needs it for training or competition
- needs it for work purposes, or to provide voluntary or charitable service
- is homeless
- was staying there for when England entered lockdown
- needs it to attend education or training
- needs it to visit a person who is dying
- needs it to care for a vulnerable person or seek respite from doing so
- needs it to attend a medical appointment or treatment
- needs it as a parent for the purposes of access to a child where the child does not live in the same household as their parents or one of their parents
If any of these exemptions apply to you please do contact us, we would need proof of an exemption.
If you have a holiday booking with us during lockdown please do contact us. We are working our way through all of our bookings as quickly as possible.
We will update this page when we have more information with regards to reopening as holiday accommodation.
We look forward to welcoming all of our valued guests when the restrictions are lifted by the government.