We are delighted to reopen and want to make your stay as safe as possible.
In light of the current situation there are a few extra procedures that we have had to put in place in order to protect both our guests and our staff and we ask that you help us to do this by doing the following:
• As per Government guidelines gatherings indoors should only occur in groups of up to 2 households, including your support bubble.
• Please ensure that the contact details on your booking are correct and up to date and that you also have the contact details for each guest staying with you should the need to contact you in the future for the purposes of the “Test & Trace” policies the government have outlined arise. We will keep a temporary record of these details up to 21 day’s after your stay.
• We will be operating on a check-in procedure service and ask that once you arrive on site please make yourself known to either a member of staff or by calling us. We ask that you remain outside the Reception building to help with social distancing measures.
• Your property key will be left cleaned and sanitised in the door for your arrival
Upon arrival please ensure that you read all literature left on the kitchen sides to familiarise yourself with any extras you can do to help as a guest.
• We require you to inform us immediately should yourself or any member of your party become unwell and/or show symptoms of Coronavirus. There is a clear protocol that we both must follow which again, will be outlined in the literature left within the cabin.
• If at any time prior to your stay you or any of guests experience any Coronavirus symptoms then please do contact us straight away. We won’t be able to allow any visitors on site showing these symptoms so please do not come to the site with symptoms.
• Please observe Social Distancing in Public areas.
• Our on site restaurant is now able to open again commencing 4th July, however Restaurant Bookings are now mandatory. We won’t be able to offer a walk in service. Please contact 01228 792489 to make any advanced bookings.
We very much look forward to welcoming you onsite again.