November Update 2020
Due to the lockdown we are closed for holiday makers but open for business to business. If you are working in the area doing essential work we are able to provide you with accommodation as per government guidelines.
In light of the current situation there are a few extra procedures that we have had to put in place in order to protect both our guests and our staff and we ask that you help us to do this by doing the following:
• Please ensure that the contact details on your booking are correct and up to date and that you also have the contact details for each guest staying with you should the need to contact you in the future for the purposes of the “Test & Trace” policies the government have outlined arise. We will keep a temporary record of these details up to 21 day’s after your stay.
• Your property key will be left cleaned and sanitised in the door for your arrival
Upon arrival please ensure that you read all literature left on the kitchen sides to familiarise yourself with any extras you can do to help as a guest.
• We require you to inform us immediately should yourself or any member of your party become unwell and/or show symptoms of Coronavirus. There is a clear protocol that we both must follow which again, will be outlined in the literature left within the cabin.
• If at any time prior to your stay you or any of guests experience any Coronavirus symptoms then please do contact us straight away. We won’t be able to allow any visitors on site showing these symptoms so please do not come to the site with symptoms.
• Please observe Social Distancing in Public areas.
We very much look forward to welcoming you onsite again.